The Student Planner has been designed to help you with your studies and provides an important link between home and school.
You should use it in the following way:
- Carry it with you at all times so that you and your teachers are able to record information in it.
- Complete the personal information section and your daily homework timetable.
- Record all homework assigned daily and the due date.
- You are responsible for showing your planner to your parents on a regular basis so that it can be checked and signed. Your Homeroom Teacher will check this on a regular basis.
- There is a monthly calendar for long-term planning and to record important dates and weekly space to make a note of things like letters sent home, detentions and activities.